Τρίτη 17 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

I am Jesus who brings forth this vision; 1 I call, I am suffering because I am counting you, My beloved, and I see you scattered and unaware of the dangers the devil has laid out for you; My Heart lacerates to see you so far away from Me!


JESUS ASKED ME TO TELL YOU TO ALWAYS TAKE MY NAME, VASSULA, OUT OF THE MESSAGES AND REPLACE IT WITH YOUR NAME.   YOU WILL HEAR HIM THEN SPEAKING TO YOU, RE-ANIMATING YOUR SOUL TO MOVE, ASPIRE AND BREATHE IN HIS GLORY.   GOD WILL DRAW YOU VERY DELICATELY INTO HIS HEART SO THAT YOU NO LONGER BELONG TO YOURSELF BUT TO THE ONE WHO MOVES YOU IN UNION WITH THEIR ONENESS (THE HOLY TRINITY)

VASSULA

I Am Peace

October 10, 1986

I am the Light; I, Jesus, want to warn you: never ever fall into traps set up by evil; never believe in any message which brings you unrest; do understand why evil is trying very hard to stop you; daughter, any message condemning My previous messages1 is from evil; the devil is trying once again to stop you and discourage you; I, who am your Saviour, am confirming to you that all the messages bearing calls of love and peace, leading those that are lost to find their way back to Me, are all from the Father and Me; so do not get discouraged, have faith in Me; remember, do not believe in any message that will leave your heart worried; I am Peace and peaceful you should feel;


1 First editions before the approach of the Cross.

October 16, 1986

peace be with you; beloved, rest; do not burden yourself more; I can feel how you are straining;
I felt Your Presence! Were You emphasising Your Presence, Jesus?
I am, I emphasised My Presence so that you understand; Vassula, I am fully aware of your capacity;
(That day I was particularly tired but I could not stop reading and working. I felt Jesus' Presence everywhere. He was trying to tell me something.)

October 22, 1986

I, God, delight to have you near Me; I love you, daughter; have faith in Me; in less than two months you will be hearing Me distinctively, 1 I will give you the support you want; My aim is to guide you; you will progress enormously in less than two months, for this is My will; I am your Teacher; all My teachings will enlighten your soul; remain near Me; Vassula, every time you feel miserable come to Me and I will console you, for you are My beloved; I never want to see any of My children miserable; they should come to Me and I will console them;


1 Prediction which came true. After six weeks I could hear His voice clearer.





































October 23, 1986

Vassula, which house needs you more? I want you to choose;
Jesus, if You are asking me what is more important, Your House or mine, I would of course say "Your House"; and to choose, I choose Your House.
I bless you;
(Jesus seemed so pleased!)
I will guide you, little one;
come, take with you My Cross and follow Me; remember, I will help you; you will be My disciple; I will help you to reveal Me; I am Holy, I am Holy, so be Holy, live Holy; I will give you My support; Vassula, are you willing to work for Me?
Name Yourself again.
Jesus Christ;
Yes, I will work for You.
I love you; call Me when you wish;
(I was agreeing without really realising what it means to work for God. Since I love God I wanted to please Him. I never realised my incapacity!)
hear Me, listen to My cries, listen to My cries, can you see My Cross? I am Jesus who brings forth this vision;1 I call, I am suffering because I am counting you, My beloved, and I see you scattered and unaware of the dangers the devil has laid out for you; My Heart lacerates to see you so far away from Me!
(For a whole month, Jesus was giving me images of His Cross. Wherever I turned my head and looked in any direction, a huge dark-brown cross was standing. If I lifted my eyes from my plate, while eating, this enormous Cross was there. If I looked from within my mosquito-net, the Cross again. If I walked out and went to another room, to sit, or whatever, the Cross followed and it was there. For a month; it was as though it was haunting me.
Then another thing started to haunt me. That all that's happening is perhaps not from God. But then, if it was from the devil, how dumb can he get? I started to fear what people would say of this, what will happen to me. I will be mocked!)
daughter, daughter, live in peace!
(I was suspicious.)
Who is it?
it is I, Jesus, remain near Me; I have been calling you for years; I wanted you to love Me, Vassula ...
Jesus, when was the first time You called me?
the time you were going to Lebanon; I called you in your sleep; you saw Me; remember how I pulled you towards Me, calling you?
Yes, I remember, I was very frightened. I was about ten. I was frightened by Your force that pulled me. It felt like a strong current, like a magnet pulling a small magnet. I tried to resist and pull away, but I couldn't until I found myself stuck on You, then I woke up.
(I found it strange that Jesus reminded me of this dream; and how I could remember it still.)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου